Button Wall-Mounted Magnetic Soap Holder • Made in Australia
Cute as a button and very strong, this is our new moss & pear Magnetic Soap Holder.
Made from Tassie Oak, it's local and hand-built with love, in small batches. Each button is finished with natural Tung Oil and is splash proof.
Wall-mounted by strong adhesive tape, this soap dryer will firmly stick to any surface in your bathroom, kitchen or laundry.
The magnet is high strength mild-steel with a holding weight of 6kg - an average bar of soap weighs 120g so it's more than up to the job!
It ensures your soap lasts way longer and helps avoid the soggy soap storage dilemma.
It will fit nicely into any small space on a wall, thus keeping you sink areas neat and tidy.
- Australian made
- Sustainably sourced hardwood timber
- 52mm x 19mm (sizes may vary slightly)
- Splash resistant (avoid getting very wet)
- Clean surface thoroughly before sticking to wall surface
Did you know that you can prolong the life of your bar by allowing it to dry between uses? Some traditional soap dishes can be messy and clutter the worktops, but our Magnetic Soap Holder makes soap storage and preservation easy!
HOW TO USE
- Clean and dry surface of wall thoroughly - tile, plaster, mirror etc
- Peel the backing off the soap holder
- Attach the soap holder to the wall surface and hold there firmly for 5-10 seconds
- Now push the provided metal bottle top into your bar of soap/shampoo/conditioner as far as it will go
- The bar will now suspend from the magnet and keep your bar dry
- You are now a fully-fledged member of the no more soggy soap club!