Safety Razor • Long Handle
Beard & Blade Classic Safety Razor Long Handle Chrome
A chrome classic shaver to replace single use plastic razors. This beauty will last for years and save the oceans from unnecessary waste.
Easy to use and perfect for beginners to safety razors; make the switch and be part of the environmental change.
Easy grip handle and butterfly head for simple blade changes. Pack of five blades included in each order.
- Head Material: Chrome-plated zinc alloy
- Handle Material: Chrome-plated 303 stainless steel
- Head Type: Closed comb, straight bar
- Overall length: 105.5mm
- Handle length: 98.14mm
- Weight: 110g
- Made in Pakistan
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise to unscrew from base of head.
- Insert the blade and tighten well
- Lather up really well
- Make sure to keep the angle of the blade about 30 degrees relative to the surface of your skin. Remember this razor doesn’t have a pivoting head so you’ll want to control the angle of the blade as you shave.
- Move the blade in the direction of the hair in short, smooth strokes. This will minimise the risk of irritation and cuts.
- Apply very gentle pressure – let the razor do the work.