Timber Magnetic Soap Holder • Made in Australia
Handmade in Victoria, from sustainable wood sourced in Victoria. We love the local connection to this product!
We’re heading back in time to the 1970s when magnetic soap holders were a familiar site in avocado bathroom suites. Fast forward to present day – this modern version will be your new bathroom, laundry and kitchen best friend!
This magnetic soap dryer has a super adhesive strip on the back which can attach to any surface. No screws required. It ensures your soap lasts way longer and helps avoid the soggy soap and kitchen sink soap storage predicament.
Finished with toxic-free mineral oil, it comes with two magnetic soap caps. Timber colour and texture varies depending on the wood type.
- Australian made
- Sustainably sourced hardwood timber
- 90mm x 100mm x 35mm
- Splash resistant (avoid getting very wet)
- Clean surface thoroughly before sticking to wall surface
Did you know that you can prolong the life of your bar by allowing it to dry between uses? Some traditional soap dishes can be messy and clutter the worktops, but our Magnetic Soap Holder makes soap storage and preservation easy!
HOW TO USE
- Clean and dry surface of wall thoroughly - tile, plaster, mirror etc
- Peel the backing off the soap holder
- Attach the soap holder to the wall surface and hold there firmly for 5-10 seconds
- Now push the provided metal bottle top into your bar of soap/shampoo/conditioner as far as it will go
- The bar will now suspend from the magnet and keep your bar dry
- You are now a fully-fledged member of the no more soggy soap club!